For Material Suppliers
Basic policy of Unicharm's approach to purchasing
The Unicharm Group's raw material purchasing activities are based on the “Basic Policy of Procurement” and “Unicharm Group Sustainable Procurement Guidelines”, and through mutual sound growth by establishing fair and equitable partnerships with business partners. We are engaged in activities aimed at contributing to the creation of the world's first and world's No. 1 products and services toward the realization of a “cohesive society”.
Proposal of raw materials used for our products
The Unicharm Group is looking for proposals for raw materials used in products manufactured by our company.
If you would like to make a suggestion, please be sure to read “Basic Policy of Procurement” and “Unicharm Group Sustainable Procurement Guidelines”, fill in the following contents from the input form below, and let us know the outline of your proposal.
- Features of materials, environmental protection, chief selling points
- Relevant patents and technological tie-ups
- Manufacturing lead time
- Ideal unit price of the material
- Target factories for sales
2.Company summary (In case you are a trader, explain the
- Locations of the headquarters, factories and R&D facilities.
- Sales, liabilities, employees and parent company (if any)
- Basic organization in chart and composition of sales by product sector.
- Principal customers.
(notice)Telephone inquiry is NOT available at any time.
First step for adoption
After an examination, we will be reaching you in one month.
You might be asked to show us your presentation for the materials in depth as long as you passed the examination.
Our staff will help you on procedure for the presentation.