Financial and Non-Financial Highlights
1. Fiscal 2014, ended December 31, 2014, was a nine-month transitional period due to a change in fiscal year-end.
2. Unicharm adopted IFRS from fiscal 2017, ended December 31, 2017.
3. Core operating income is gross profit after deducting selling, general and administrative expenses.
4. The Company conducted 1-for-3 stock split on October 1, 2014. Per share data have been adjusted retroactively to reflect the impact of the stock split.
- Integrated Report 2019
- A Quick Guide to Unicharm
- IR News
- Financial Data
- IR library
- Calendar of IR Events
- Stock Information
- General Meeting of Shareholders
- Disclosure Policy (Established in June 2018)